My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.powered-by-produce.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Knowledge Is Power

We live in a culture obsessed with food, yet we know so little about what we eat. We are so far removed from the source (the actual cows, or fields of grain) that of course we never consider where the Big Mac we're gobbling down came from, or what it contains.

My naive quest for the perfect diet led me into a world that had never before crossed my mind. As I learned more and more about where my food comes from, I became more and more fascinated with this process, of which consumers are so unaware.

I think it is important to know what you are putting into your body (and what your hard-earned money is paying for), so I am starting this blog to share information about the food we are consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment